Monday, March 24, 2008

I think I love you

The middle one is a handful. He constantly climbing, jumping, yelling, running, pushing, fighting, wrestling, breaking and yelling. But, he can be the sweetest kid on the planet. It's like there's two midget almost-three-year-olds in his brain battling for control of the body; one you want to strangle and the other you can't squeeze tight enough.

He adds a neat dynamic to our little family. He has an awesome ability to make you feel loved, make you laugh, and make you crazy.

He'll look up at me while we're sharing cereal (MY cereal. He is The Mooch) and tell me, "I think you're beautiful." I melt every time.

We were driving around one evening and the light was beautiful. He looked out the window and said, "Oh Mom, it looks rearry rearry beautiful outside. It's so shiny." I love how he sees things. He's a neat kid, I think we'll keep him.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I LOVE Owen!